Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The return of katase ryo!

I think i'll just do some tagreplies.

Its rather unlikely of me to post something short, but here's something short (and in point form too)



Chem remedial sucks like hell, I wonder why they have so many classes just for chem/amats remedial D: Amaths was the first ever remedial i ever got in my whole life, chem's the second ):

Nothing much happened in school i think

Assembly was rather boring, I prefer last year's show and tell, it was much more fun and entertaining! ^_^ but it wasn't too bad since they tried to make it interesting~



Had lunch with annia after school, thanks for eating with me aye! ^_^

went for choir at eagle's nest but left soon, peixuan was there too aye and then fedora shijia peixuan and I went to the canteen to buy loads of food :D


fedora, mine, peixuan's! HAHA! meiji milk = best! :D


Home with siyun, bought coconutjuice again :D the uncle can remember me cause i buy coconuts everyday at the basarmalam HAHA.


Did some work and rewatched SORA KARA FURU ICHIOKU NO HOSHI.*half an episode* i'm going to watch it slowly, the drama's the besttt. ryo is so cool, kimuratakuya can act so well! :D (look at the number of awards he's won!) THE PLOT IS THE COOLEST. watch it please, the dark and twisted plot just sucks you into the story. watch it. I think i've written enough about it in a post dedicated to it aye.



OH, yeah. I keep dreaming about myself in my cousin's place in hongkong, and they have this neighbour who plays the piano super well. I somehow managed to enter his house and his piano was so gorgeous, non-polished wood and the keys..they were brown. (which piano has brown keyes? -__-) I don't know why, but I've dreamt of this place more than 3~4 times. Freaky ain't it?




TAGREPLIES

25march
peixuan: yo senior! ;D
peixuan
: i want to spam your tagboard today
peixuan
: honoured?
peixuan
: xD
peixuan
: hahahah
peixuan
: i just want to say
peixuan
: YOU ARE MY FAV SNR
peixuan
: MY BEST SNR\
peixuan
: AND I LOVE YOU THE MOST
peixuan
: MUACkS
peixuan
: XD
peixuan
: love me more too ;D
peixuan
: awwwwwwwwwwww come find me in 3G tmrw! ;D
peixuan: I NEED TO SEE YOU DESPERATELY
{HAHA HELLO YANNIS. that's some serious spamming hahahaha, I still think its funny how you said hi to me in the library and i gave you a 'HUH' face D: i have stm sorry, i can remember how you look like now HAHA. the "honoured?" sounded exactly like peixuan HAHAHA}

peixuan: oh my goodness.. mama!! those tags before mine arent by me!! its by that crazy person who said 'hi' to u today.. XD heeheehee.. gahh. yannis is so dead.
{hahaha yeah i know it wasn't you hahaha xD a mom knows her daughter best LOLLLL. there's more to come~}

peixuan: ohmygoodness! gah i having split personality!
peixuan
: i wanted to say I LOVE YOU ALOT
peixuan
: FROM YOUR BELOVED JUNIOR
peixuan
: PEIXUAN ;D
peixuan
: oops why did i mention yannis name here ah =x who is she
peixuan
: oh and you my mama xD
peixuan
: hahah ;D
{hahahaha so who's the one having split personality now ^_^ i wonder why i copy pasted everything here LOLLL}

peixuan: argh!!! YANNIS ONG YAN LING!!! XD hahahaha.. =) she's CRAZY. XP the tag by me before this starts with 'oh my goodness'.. argh. haha.. sorry mama!!! XD
{hahahaha you have crazy friends xDDD haha its okay but i know you still love me HAHAHAHAH (oops) jkjk! :D:D}

anna
: OH JUYONSAI NO! my tutor was telling me 'bout that few weeks back
anna
: hahaha i think i'll watch like when im free:D
{JUYONSAI NO HAHA IS SO NICE! i think its touching leh ^_^ OKAY DO WATCH IT BUT WATCH SORA KARA FIRSTTTT! :D}


26march
ashley: HAHAHA *barks* super hilarious u fell for it TWICE!! anyway PRATA TMR OKKK
{RETARDED ASHLEY! D: OKAYYY 6:50 SEEYOU THEREE K!}

anon
: haha its a secret! shhhh
{D: why do you keep everything to yourself? shouldn't bottle up you know}

kaiying
: 14 sai no haha is boring ]:
{why boring i think its nice! ):}

Jas
: wah. greeted by a lesbian poster. i m gg to tell ur brother emmaaaa. anywayy i dun like 14 sai no haha either...
{LOL ITS NOT A LESBIAN POSTERRRR! hahaha my bro is GAY :D right hahaha why you don't like ): I THINK ITS VERY NICE. nicer than majo no jouken D: sorakara / 1 litre / nodame + some others are still the best right! ^_^}

No comments: